Stockton Vivint Smart Hub
Easy-to-use home security and automation controls in a Stockton Smart Hub
It’s easy to manage all your alarms, cameras, and smart components using your Vivint Smart Hub. Arm your alarms, watch live feeds, dim your lights, and contact your Vivint monitoring team—all from an intuitive central touchscreen. Preset rules or preset how alarms and cameras work with each other. Then bring your Stockton Smart Hub with you when you download the equally powerful Vivint App on your phone.
You can do all these actions -- and more -- with your Vivint Smart Hub:
- Arm and disarm your security system.
- View HD live feeds and video clips from your indoor, outdoor, and doorbell cameras.
- Chat with guests through the 2-way talk functions on your cameras.
- Direct your smart lighting, smart thermostat, and other smart equipment.
- Create rules on how devices respond to other equipment.
- Chat with customer service or your 24/7 Vivint monitoring team.
- Link together many security and automation components that use Z-Wave technology.
- Integrate seamlessly with your mobile Vivint mobile app.
Your entire smart house on one powerful touchscreen
Your Vivint Smart Hub runs all your alarms, cameras, and automation devices. Schedule your system to activate at a specific hour. Set personalized rules that activate the HVAC’s fan as your monitored fire detector senses a potential emergency. Or lock your doors, activate the indoor cameras, dim the lights, and decrease the thermostat when you tell your Smart Hub that you’re going to bed. You may even pair your Vivint Smart Hub to your Google Home or Amazon Echo to manage your alarms and cameras with verbal prompts.
Bring your Stockton Smart Hub in your pocket with the Vivint App
To bring your command center out in the world, just get the Vivint App. Remotely program everything from security alarms to smart door locks from your phone, iPad, or other mobile device. That's handy when you're out of town and have to unlock your smart locks for a repair service. Or preset a geofenced rule that increases the air and turns on the lights when you pull in the driveway. You might even preset custom schedules with the app as you do with your Smart Hub.
Learn more about the smartest Stockton security system with the easy-to-use Vivint Smart Hub
Find out everything you can do with your Vivint Smart Hub through one easy phone call. Your Vivint professional will help you personalize a home security system and will demonstrate how Vivint can make your home safe and energy-efficient. Just contact (209) 379-0036 or fill out the form below to get started.