You’ve done your due diligence and arrived at the conclusion that home security systems will boost the safety of your property. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Take a little time to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Stockton home monitoring works
If you choose 24-hour home monitoring from leading companies such as Vivint, you are connected to adept home security specialists 365 days a year. Although they are always just seconds away when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are overly invasive. You won’t see them surveilling your property or checking your video clips. Instead, they spring to action the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a camera or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your home’s smart hub then dispatches the notification instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring agent will then reach out to you to verify the emergency and check on your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring specialist isn’t able to reach you, they will automatically alert emergency services.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the situation and will act as the chief touch point for local responders whenever you are away.
Home monitoring is the equivalent of having your own security agents linked directly to your sensors and alarms. This provides more than merely inner peace as you have actual, live experts to help you during your time of need.