Should I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Stockton?
Your new nursery is almost set for your beloved child. You spent hours putting together the cradle, decorating the walls, and setting up the changing station.You even included the extra touch of some cuddly toys on a shelf. But how will you keep an eye on your baby? You can opt for the standard approach with a ordinary standalone device or take it to another level and utilize the video cameras available to you in your comprehensive home security system.
Even though it may seem a bit unexpected to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Stockton, it’s actually an outstanding option when you consider the many perks.
Your home’s indoor cameras in Stockton are perfect baby monitors
As part of your integrated home security system, you can reach your indoor cameras and each of your devices through a single app. This offers you practicality and comfort as you can keep an eye on your baby from anyplace via your phone or mobile device. Here are some more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Live high-definition video: You’ll enjoy detailed, high-resolution footage of your child. You can even review recorded clips straight from your phone.
- Two-way audio: Not only can you hear what’s happening, you have the chance to verbalize to your loved one right through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial feature to settle a restless sleeper. Better yet, you are able to use the audio feature through your mobile device app, regardless of your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your cameras will have a much better viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-activation with updates: If your newborn decides rest time is done and wishes to get out of the bed, you can get motion-triggered alerts sent straight to your mobile device.
- One-tap call-outs: Although this perk is really for older offspring, it’s worth bringing up. With a simple press of a button, your child can touch base with you by means of the app on your smartphone.
Having your entire smart home reachable from a simple app on your phone is a tremendous benefit. If you see that your baby is having an issue trying to sleep and decide it could be a bit warm in the nursery, you can adjust the settings on your smart thermostat. When they awaken, you can switch on the nursery’s smart lights to inform them you’re coming soon. Have more than one child? You can incorporate two indoor cameras and enjoy access to them both with a lone mobile app.
Design Your Stockton smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Stockton smart home and enjoy the assurance and security Vivint’s advanced surveillance equipment can offer. Dial (209) 379-0036 today and see how we can make your home safer and more convenient for every member of your family.