What to look for in a home security camera in Stockton
Getting caught by surveillance is the last thing an invader would like to happen This is the main reason why security cameras are some of the best devices to consider as you figure out your home’s security. Despite the fact that standalone cameras will be beneficial when configured appropriately, they’re even more helpful when integrated into your property’s complete system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in Stockton? You’ll be glad to know these important devices have more benefits than ever before. You can see live footage from indoor cameras or warn intruders with built-in deterrents from outside cameras. And you can direct your home security cameras easily in the same smart app.
Dynamic features bolster home security cameras in Stockton
Multifaceted and simple-to-use security cameras will take your property’s defense to a higher level. These essential parts of your home security system are available with an incredible range of features such as 2-way communications, motion detection, and convenient cell phone access. Review all of the possibilities below.
- Built-in deterrents: Install a camera that can take action automatically. If odd behavior is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear ring of red light will appear around the lens and an audible alert will emit.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision functionality provides clear-cut footage of your property any time of day. Your cameras will even keep their clarity as you zoom in on specific spots.
- Cloud storage: Check for security cameras with cloud storage capabilities and the chance to review clips directly from your mobile device app.
- Security app: Today’s surveillance systems in Stockton are typically connected to a convenient smartphone app. You are able to watch live feeds or saved video and even activate or deactivate your security. The Vivint App will post a notification to your phone when a triggered event occurs.
- Motion sensors: Built-in motion detectors means your cameras will activate if unusual activity takes place. You’ll also be alerted with an update on your smartphone.
- Converse with delivery people or family: Would you like to check in with your kids when they return from school? Is there a stranger at your front door? The latest home security cameras, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient 2-way talk so you are able to speak to any person captured by your surveillance device.
- Field of vision: Generally speaking, your outdoor video cameras should provide at least 120° of viewing perspective. For instance, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro gives you 140° angle viewing.
- Configurable zones: This benefit allows you to set the specific area you wish your camera to cover. This can be beneficial to optimize the movement you watch as you wouldn’t want alerts each time a car goes by on the street.
Design your own smart home
You now know what to look for in a home security camera in Stockton. The only thing left to do is to design your own customized Vivint smart home. Phone (209) 379-0036 to get started or submit the form below to reach out to our security experts.